Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random Things About Cameron and Daddy

Our friend, Kathryn, has tagged us to write seven random things about us. So, I'll take this opportunity to write random things that Cameron and I (Jeff) have in common:

1. Nita reminds me nearly every day that Cameron and I have the same shaped toes. I've been told that my toes are shaped like ET's head, that they're "knobby", and that they look like mini fingers. Now that Cameron has my toes she's been calling both his and my toes "cute".

2. We both get cranky when we are the slightest bit too warm. I do not care for warm environments, so I know how Cameron feels when he is feeling the heat.

3. Sitting still is something I am not good at doing. If I sit still for too long then I get antsy or bored. Cameron gets this quality from his Daddy.

4. We sleep with our eyes partially open. Yes, so I have been told it is freaky.

5. I enjoy being near and in water. I love body surfing at the beach and you will find me doing laps in the pool during the summer months. Cameron always looks forward to his bath time. He is always very happy while sitting in his bathtub every night. So, my guess is that he will like spending time in the water (ocean, pool, sprinkler).

6. Throughout my life I saw my grandparents and still see my grandmothers on a regular basis, so I have many vivid and fond memories of them. Cameron sees both sets of grandparents very often, so I foresee Cameron having similar memories of his grandparents.

7. Mommy's arms are a wonderful place to be and we both love her hugs.

Thanks to Kathryn for helping me – I’m tagging anyone who hasn't yet written a random-things-about-me list!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Next time I see you in sandals I'm going to pay attention to your toes! Very fun that you did random similarities between you and Cameron - important things to remember!