Today we celebrated Jeff's first Father's Day with a scavenger hunt. Check out all his loot!
Top 10 reason why I love Daddy (from the viewpoint of Baby Cameron):
1) Daddy is fun.
2) Daddy is very patient.
3) Daddy loves to shake my butt.
4) I love playing peek-a-boo games and airplane with him.
5) I love running errands with him.
6) Daddy is not afraid to change my stinky poo-poo diapers.
7) Daddy does not get mad when I pee on him. I've only done it two or three times to him :-)
8) Daddy does magic tricks.
9) I love watching Daddy juggle things. It makes me laugh when things go up in the air.
10) Daddy goes to work really early so that he can come home early enough to spend time with me. Even though I know he is really tired after work, Daddy will still play with me or take me out on long walks.
I love you Daddy!
xoxoxo - Cameron
2 comments:
Looks like Jeff's first Father's Day was a great one! I love the scavenger hunt idea. Cameron is getting so big!
What a little cutie.....thanks for the updates. You both must be having so much fun with Cameron...enjoy this time, it doesn't last long, walking and child proofing are just around the corner.
The Kwongs from Cambridge
Post a Comment