Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BIG NEWS - May 23,2007

On Tuesday, May 15, 2007, we found out through a home pregnancy test that we are pregnant. Actually, Jeff was the first one to see the "stick" and it clearly said "pregnant". What a surprise! We were elated to find out that we had gotten pregnant right away. Still, there was some doubt, so we waited until the morning of my expected menstrual cycle to re-take the test. And, yes the stick confirmed it once again. That was on May 17th. That afternoon, my doctor gave me a lab order to have a blood test done to confirm this pregnancy. Our doctor called the next morning and gave us the greatest news....WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!! I am within 2-5 weeks according to preliminary results. However, I know when we conceived, so I am now around 3 weeks.

This "secret" has been hard to keep especially on graduation day when we were surrounded by our family and friends. Everyone was curious as to what I would be doing now that I don't have any more studying to do and I have my summer off from the county. I told them what I've been telling them: clean, clean, clean!!!!! Which is totally true especially now since we will need to starting "nesting". What an exciting time for the two of us. Our first prenatal visit is next month.

Oh....another big news.....we got our new car yesterday. It's a 2007 White Toyota Highlander...it's beautiful!!!! And, big!!!!

No comments: