Okay......so I am now six weeks pregnant..... I really don't understand why I am considered 6 weeks when I KNOW exactly which week we conceived. To me I am only 4 weeks, but the doctor's office insisted that I count back to the first day of my last period, which was a little over 6 weeks ago.
According to my baby book, Baby Wong's heart is growing and dividing into the right and left chambers. It's also beating already!!!!! Can you believe it??? That lentil bean is beating away!!! I have been feeling great!!!! No major "morning sickness" yet.... I don't even know when that is supposed to start. The only physical change is my need to use the bathroom constantly (especially in the middle of the night) and my oh-so-tender-you-know-what!!!! Ouch!!! do they hurt!!!! Aside from that, I am feeling like my usual self. I'm tired, but I'm always tired so I can't really attribute that to the pregnancy.
Jeff has been super supportive....he's been cooking and cleaning all this week!!! He's been telling me that he'll take care of things and that I shouldn't have to worry about a thing!!! What a guy!
He also thinks I'm showing.....whatever!!!! That's my usual fat belly that he sees right now. I swear, when it is "time to show", I probably wouldn't be able to tell that I am looking at a pregnant belly and not just my usual jelly belly.
Today we are going to our friend's Abbey's place to help her put together her furniture. Gotta go!
According to my baby book, Baby Wong's heart is growing and dividing into the right and left chambers. It's also beating already!!!!! Can you believe it??? That lentil bean is beating away!!! I have been feeling great!!!! No major "morning sickness" yet.... I don't even know when that is supposed to start. The only physical change is my need to use the bathroom constantly (especially in the middle of the night) and my oh-so-tender-you-know-what!!!! Ouch!!! do they hurt!!!! Aside from that, I am feeling like my usual self. I'm tired, but I'm always tired so I can't really attribute that to the pregnancy.
Jeff has been super supportive....he's been cooking and cleaning all this week!!! He's been telling me that he'll take care of things and that I shouldn't have to worry about a thing!!! What a guy!
He also thinks I'm showing.....whatever!!!! That's my usual fat belly that he sees right now. I swear, when it is "time to show", I probably wouldn't be able to tell that I am looking at a pregnant belly and not just my usual jelly belly.
Today we are going to our friend's Abbey's place to help her put together her furniture. Gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment