Thursday, June 14, 2007

8 weeks - July 14, 2007

We went to our first prenatal exam yesterday. It went well. The doctor went over my health history and did all the preliminary blood tests. We had our first sonogram and there "it" was......we saw the baby's chest going up and down, up and down. So, that made it official to me....seeing it actually in there since I haven't been getting that "morning sickness' symptoms at all. I guess I'm one of those lucky ones. Yipee! OH! The doctor asked if we had any questions for her.....so, the very first question we asked (or Jeff asked) was whether or not I can eat crabs since we are having crabs this weekend for Father's Day. I'm sure the doctor thought we were idiots for having that as our first question. Anyways...I'm pleased to announce that it is safe for me to get crabs!!!! Woohooo!!!!

No comments: