Here I am with my GMU classmates and FCPS co-workers. Boy! Do I miss them!
Here is our wedding cake which was not properly frozen! I thought the banquet employees would've taken care of the cake. The cake was stored at my parents house (Mom and Dad T) for a year. When I went to retrieve the cake, I noticed a label on the top of the box with the instructions for proper freezing and storing. Oops!!!!! I opened the box and there was the cake just like the picture below. Apparently, you were supposed to freeze the cake for 3 days and then take it out and wrap it in saran wrap for a year. I assumed it had been wrapped properly. Oh well!!! After the wedding, no one thought to even look at the cake or even noticed the instructions. So, here is our cake with flowers and all. Did we eat it??????? To keep up with tradition and good fortune, we had one bite of the cake (just like our wedding night....we only had one measly bite of our cake, one measly bite of our steak and one measly bite of our crabcakes! We didn't even have any of the appetizers that was much raved about......oh, well!). BTW, after the wedding, Jeff and I went to McDonald's for a real meal!
Company Crab Feast: I've been counting down to this day. What a GREAT way to end the summer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment