Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bedrest or Bust

As of Friday, I am officially on bedrest for a week. Today is day 3 and I'm already bored. I thought bedrest would be relaxing but it's making me restless. I've been watching lots of TV and reading one of Oprah's bookclub choices from back in the day. Jeff has been a great "house-husband", taking care of the laundry, groceries and cooking. He's also callling me "your highness" in jest, of course. According to my doctor, I am only allowed to get up to use the bathroom, shower and eat my meals. I'm not even allowed to climb up the stairs except for once or twice a day. Basically, once I'm downstairs in the living room, I am there for the duration of the day until I go to bed.

I am definitely feeling better today than the last few days. No more aches or pains, thank goodness. BBW is doing great and as active as can be. Okay....I must go and "rest" now.

1 comment:

EJSJ said...

Hey, girl. Enjoyed seeing the pics of the growing belly :) But why are you at bedrest? Are you ok?