I am more than halfway through my pregnancy and still feeling GREAT! Now that I am back at work (boo hoo hoo), I am feeling the usual tiredness that I feel after working all day with kids and/or doing lesson plans. Such is life of a special educator! The only thing that is keeping me going is maternity leave in 3.5 months.....woohoooo!
Watching my belly grow has been quite an interesting sight. I'm still pretty small, but I can't believe there is actually a little being inside of me. Feeling our son inside (and hearing his heartbeat) has definitely been the most exciting part of the pregnancy. Just like his Daddy, Baby Boy Wong is quite an active little guy, especially at night (unfortunately!). During the day, he is pretty mellow with a few moments of activity here and there. It's not until evening time does he "play". And, I'm sure he is going to play even harder as I approach my last trimester. Oh, but on Friday night, Jeff felt the biggest kick ever (so far) from BBW. This kick made Jeff himself jump up in surprise, or was that in shock? BBW is constantly moving around. At our 20-week sonogram, the doctor kept moving that ultrasound tool around as if he was searching for the baby. The doctor informed us he was actually trying to keep up with the baby because he just kept moving all over the place. Even at home, sometimes I would feel him more near my left side and then, within a few minutes, find him towards my right. If this is a sign of how BBW is going to be, we are in for quite an adventure with him (and we are so looking forward to it!). Well, I must go and do "music therapy" with him......yes, folks.........we are exposing him to the Classics (and the ABC's and 123's).
No comments:
Post a Comment