I am officially in my third trimester. I've actually gained the most weight in the last couple of weeks than in previous months. I am also officially a stay-at-home-mom-to-be. I always thought I would love NOT working and staying at home since I have been working for almost 14 years of my adult life. I've been "unemployed" for a month now. NOT working has been great. NOT seeing a paycheck is not so great. Being at home (bored) is also not so great! I'm sure once the baby is here, it'll be a different story. But right now, I can honestly say that being at home while everyone else is working has made me more of a sedentary person. I am trying to put myself on a "home-work" routine, such as grocery shopping and laundry on Mondays, cleaning on whatever days, walking around the neighborhood in the mornings, etc. So far, I have been able to stick to my shopping and laundry schedule. Cleaning and more decluttering is something I'm not motivated to do. I would love to decorate the house some more, but now that I am on a limited budget especially with the baby coming, I feel that the home decorating urges need to take a backseat to the baby room, baby clothes, baby necessities, baby this and baby that. Sometimes I wish I could get one of those home decorators to come into our home and give us a 1-day makeover especially in the living room and basement. If anyone is interested in home decorating and would like to "volunteer" their services, then please give me a call!
Speaking of the nursery room, Jeff has finished painting BBW's room. He did that while I was on bedrest. The furniture came in a week later along with our crib bedding. And, this weekend, we hung up some much needed curtains in the dining room. Who would've thought picking curtains would be so stressful! After deciding among five different pairs of panels, I finally decided on two pairs that coordinate very well together and match the theme that I was going for in the dining room. Next mini-room makeover will be our master bedroom! Hmmmm, is this what they call nesting????? Shouldn't I be preparing for the nursery instead of other parts of our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment