Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dancin' Prego Mama

Last Sunday the 16th Nita, BBW and I went to my company's holiday party at Lansdowne Resort near Leesburg, VA. We had a grand time. After the delicious steak-salmon-chicken-salad-dessert-etc buffet we danced the night away to "old school" music! We grooved to tunes like "The Electric Slide", "Play That Funky Music" and "Baby Got Back". Ok, I'll admit it. Nita and BBW out-danced me! But come on . . . two against one . . . not fair. As we took our dancing intermission people approached Nita and made comments like, "Wow . . . I can't believe you're 8 months prego and you're able to bounce around like that!" and "Girl . . . you got it goin' on!". It's a wonder that dancin' prego mama didn't go into labor on the dance floor . . . Whew!

This is the "Cha Cha Slide":

Our favorite....Electric Slide:

No comments: