Monday, December 03, 2007

That's Entertainment

It seems that I am getting bigger every week. Sometimes I even shock myself whenever I walk by a mirror or window and see my reflection. Boy, what a sight! It looks so "abnormal" to me, but at the same time, it looks so beautiful (the belly, that is).

BBW is getting more and more active these days. Not only is he active at night, he has become active in the morning. During the day, he is still most passive. His workout routine started earlier today than usual. It's quite a sight to see the bumps and ripples that he creates while somersaulting and kicking. He's a great kicker, too. Every night as Jeff and I lie in bed, we watch BBW do his thing. It's become our form of entertainment. Instead of watching T.V., we watch my belly. Jeff likes to always put his hand on my belly so he can feel all the erratic movements and slow jirations BBW likes to do. To get a response from BBW, Jeff will talk into the belly and now he is starting to poke and push the baby around. And, surprisingly, BBW has responded to his daddy.

No comments: